Monday, June 12, 2006

All about I

I am a good person despite the impression I might give.
I said too often what I thought without thinking about it before hand!
I want to live somewhere warm, year 'round!
I wish to loose weight and not think about it too much.
I hate to think that I have to see my mother-in-law, even if she’s teaching me tolerance.
I miss my dad more than I thought I would, funny how that is…
I fear crippy crawlies, all kind of bugs, especially spiders.
I hear birds chirping and I love that.
I wonder if there’s an after life worth going to...
I regret not having said “I love you” more often to my dad before he died, even if I know that he knew…
I am not a patient person.
I dance more when I’m alone than with people around me!
I sign all the time while driving, especially when there’s no traffic!
I cry every time I watch something sad on TV, at the movies, etc. – it’s pretty pathetic, especially these days!
I am not always the easiest person to be around – I shall work on that!
I made friends with people I didn’t think I would.
I write whenever I have something to say but can’t say outright.That way I think more about what I want to say and often I don’t tell the people, but I got it out of my system.
I confuse myself very easily with directions!
I need to let go of certain things from my past in order to move on and be in peace with myself.
I should be more careful of my health and of how I talk to people.
I start to see that I am getting older, and a part of me doesn’t like it too much, but another part of me doesn’t see it as a negative thing at all.
I finish everything that I start – there’s nothing more that I hate then “quitters”! Sometimes it takes a while but I do see it ‘til the end.

There! That was all about "me"

No comments: