Friday, June 23, 2006

Meme

I just stole this one from Gabrielle, I liked the idea, so here goes:

Choose a band/artist and answer ONLY in titles of their songs: David Usher


1. Are you male or female?: "Butterfly"

2. Describe yourself: "Fearless"

3. How do some people feel about you: "Blinded" &/or "Devil By My Side"

4. How do you feel about yourself: "Everything is all right by me now"

5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: "Hallucinations" &/or "Numb"

6. Describe your current significant other: "Love Will Save The Day"

7. Describe where you want to be: "Too Close To The Sun"

8. Describe how you live: "A Day in the Life"

9. Describe how you love: "Joy in Small Places"

10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish: "Hope (Tell Everyone)"

11. Share a few words of wisdom: "If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next"

12. Now say goodbye: "Long Goodbye" &/or "My Way Out"

4 comments:

don't call me MA'AM said...

I like your descriptive title of how you love: Joy in Small Places.

Fabulous!!!

stinkypaw said...

Hi! hi! hi! Thanks! ;-D

Galoot said...

Very cool indeed. Thank you for passing this along!

stinkypaw said...

Glad you liked it!