Friday, September 15, 2006

Yet another meme

I got this meme by e-mail. I will not forward it to anyone, but help yourself if you want!

In theory you should learn a few little things...

1. What time is it? 10:44

2. Your first name : Stinkypaw

3. Your birthday : Nov. 24th

4. Zodiac sign : Sagittarius

5. Age : 39

6. Any tattoo ?: Yes

7. Have you ever been in love ? But of course!

8. Did you ever love so much it made you cry? Yeah!

9. Pepsi or Coca ? diet Coke

10. Coffee or tea ? tea

11. Cup or mug ? Mug

12. Favorite number : 7

13. Favorite type of music : A bit of everything.

14. Flowers : Orchids & plumerias

15. What do you hate in conversation? : Those who don't listen

16. Disney or Warner ? Disney!

17. Favorite fast food ? a good burger!

18. A problem : A problem ?

19. Favorite colour : Blue

20. How do you see the future? : Just a little older than now!

21. Any pets at home? : Tobi the cat and since June Cathy the pooch

22. Which of your friends lives the furthest? : Barb in Hawaii

23. Who will also do this questionnaire? Those who enjoy them!

24. Who will not do this ? Those who don't enjoy them!

25. What would you change in your life? My impulsive character

26. Do you have a computer at home? One? No! Many! One of the benefit of living with a real geek!

27. Favorite CD ? These days, Jonas - I feel rockish!

28. First thing you think of when you wake up? Did she pee on the floor (the pooch)?

29. How do you see love ? I don't see it, I feel it!

30. Something that never leaves you ? A little gold ring that my grand-mother gave my mom when she learned she was going to be a grand-mother. It's a baby ring, that I now wear as a toe ring!

31. What's under your bed? Besides the cat, nothing!

32. Say something to the person you got this from : Can't wait to see you again!

33. Who do you think will take this ?: Preppygirl

34. Who would you like to take this ?: Anyone, it's fun to read the answers!

35. What would you say to someone in particular, but never said ?: Stop complaining!

36. Opel or Seat? Don't know about this...

37. Timide or outgoing ?: Timide despite what people may think

38. Your nickname : Stinky

39. Spoken languages : français, English, a base of Spanish and a bit of Japanese (which was very useful when I was in Japan!)

40. Would you like to receive flowers for your birthday ? For the longest time I thought it was a waste of money, but now, as I'm getting older I enjoy them more and more!

41. What would you let to get for your birthday ? : I'd love to be "roasted" during my party (like what Dean Martin & friends used to do!)

42. Sweet or Salty?: Sweet AND salty!

43. Favorite place ? : by the water or in the woods

44. Favorite quote ? : Take every birthday/life with a grain of salt. This works much better if the salt accompanies a large margarita! From my favorite Maxine!

45. Window-shopping or window-screen? : window-shopping

46. Your biggest quality ?: Generosity & my listening skills

47. Your biggest fault ? : My "short fuse"

48. Favorite season ? : This time of year, sunny days and not too hot/cold!

49. What do you like to do?: These days, blogging!

50. Thank yous? : To all the people who touched my life and left their mark

51. What are you thinking? That I have to get ready for my lunch date with my cousin!

52. Food your hate ? curri

53. Country you'd like to visit next ?: Asia

54. Little note to people doing this ? If you're reading this you're quite patient!
Try it, it's fun!

55. End time : 11:21

No comments: