Thursday, August 31, 2006

My firsts

Actually stole this from princess diaree, just couldn’t resist, and since I also saw it on preppy girl's I figured might as well post the darn thing!

1.Who was your first prom date? I never went to a prom, not even my own… Boo hoo hoo… so no prom date...

2. Who was your first roommate? When I left my parents’ place it was to move in with my boyfriend S. We had a great place, but our living arrangements didn’t work out for the best… oh well, moved on to better things!

3. What was your first alcoholic drink? I can’t remember the first time I had a sip of beer – knowing my dad I must have been young! But the first drink that I ordered was a screwdriver soon followed by a B-52!

4. What was your first job? Does being raised behind a counter of a restaurant and helping out count as a first job? Humm? The first job I was ever paid for, was watering lawns on a new construction site – did that for a whole summer – every night!

5. What was your first car? A fire truck red Toyota Corolla, that when I sold it, 12 years later, had become pink. What a great car that was!

6. What was your first funeral? Besides my cat, Miquet, it was Clifford’s, the ice deliveryman at the restaurant. I was about 4-5 years old.

7. What was your first broken bone? Both my wrists (at the same time! - you try doing that!!), during a basketball game!

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Sister Irene Hachey. She was a strict but very cool nun! I have a picture of her dancing at a "Sugar Shack" school outing!

9. Where was your first airplane ride to? I flew to Montreal from Amos (northern town in Qc), but I don't really remember it. The first one I remember was the first time I went to Miami!

10. When did you sneak out of your house for the first time? I never did that, and if I did I wouldn’t be here to write about it!

11. Who was your first best friend? My friend Nathalie Cartier, all through primary school. Then I went to a different highschool and we lost touch.

12. Where was your first sleep over? Never did that either… as I kid… Started doing that with my first boyfriend, S, and I was about 19...

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? My husband.

14. Who's wedding were you in for the first time? I was involved in helping organized the wedding but had no "role" as such in any wedding…

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? After waking up? Pee!

16. What was the first concert you went to? Can’t remember, but my last one was Jann Arden, was a great show!

17. First tattoo or piercing? My first tattoo was a wildcat’s face and my name in Japanese. Then in 1999 I went back and got a “kanku” (Karate symbol) around the first one. Thinking about getting another one…

18. First celebrity crush? Wayne Gretzky (from the Edmonton’s Oilers at the time) and Gilbert Delorme (with the Montreal Canadian at the time).

19. First non-celebrity crush? I had crushes basically on any boy who looked at me! But then, one summer came Robin, I was about 12, ooohhh how that boy tormented me!

20. First true love? I often thought it was true love, until we broke up and then realised that it wasn’t really it. Then, I would say my favourite current hubby.

No comments: