Sunday, August 13, 2006

"Four Things" you may not have known about me...

Now, here's what I was supposed to do: I was to send this to a bunch of people I know including the person who sent it to me (Thanks Maggs!).

The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you.

Instead I decided to post it here. Please help yourself if you want…

A) Four jobs I've had in my life:

1. Security agent in a drugstore against shop lifting
2. Receptionist in a dental office
3. Client Relation in an investment company
4. Help Desk Coordinator

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. The Abyss
2. Grease
3. Pretty Woman
4. Dracula

C) Four places I have lived:

1. Chibougamau, QC
2. Montréal, QC
3. LaSalle, QC
4. Verdun, QC

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. CSI (the original & Miami)
2. Prison Break
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Sell This House

E ) Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Miami Beach, FL
2. Barbados
3. Negril, Jamaica
4. Hawaii (Oahu, Maui, Big Island and Kauai)

F) Four Websites I visit daily:

1. Besides blogs I don’t really surf the web, but I occasionally visit...
2. Banking
3. Bank of Canada, currency exchange
4. Google

G) Four of my favourite foods:

1. Hamburgers steak with mashed potatoes and gravy
2. Corn on the cob, in season
3. Pork chops
4. Any “ese” food (Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Lebanese…)

H) Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Hawaii
2. Somewhere warm, all year round
3. By the ocean
4. Someplace quiet! (our neighbour is mowing his lawn!)

Do you feel like you know me a little more right now?

4 comments:

shpprgrl said...

Grease is still the word! I love it too! I never get tired of it or the music. My daughter is now a grease fan too. Which makes me happy!

stinkypaw said...

shpprgrl: Grease IS and will always BE the word! If I was to have a kid, that kid wouldn't even have a chance about it! ;-)

PreppyGirl said...

I love these list thingies. You learn so much about a person. I have to remember to check yours more regularly.

I am a sucker for Pretty Woman and Grease as well. I am also addicted to Sell this House and it's counterpart on another channel, Designed to Sell. I love the little things you can do to a house to transform it!

stinkypaw said...

pg: It's true isn't it?! Fun and useful! ;-)

I see we have yet, a few more things in common! Cool!